Community Woodmatters Resources
Woodmatters works in Cumbria alongside communities to recognise and celebrate the emotional, physical and environmental benefits from healthy sustainable woodlands. Through our work we aim to inspire a deepening of people’s connection with Nature.
Whilst helping to manage local woodlands, we do lots of other interesting things…
- Community Wood fuel Scheme– Woodshare Scheme
- Green woodwork & Bushcraft Courses
- Canopy Camps & Hammock Camps
- Environmental education sessions for schools/ Scouts/ Guides etc
- Consultancy work around woodland grants and land use planning
- CPD for teachers
- Firewood & charcoal
- …and lots more!
Development documents for this projects are available to download below:
Health and Safety:
Keep up to date with the scheme:
On their web-site